Second in the series Questions to Ask when Buying a Home
Good homes sell fast! Have you found your dream home and need the equity from your existing home?
HERE ARE SOME SOLUTIONS FOR YOU:
Add a Contingency Addendum to the purchase agreement for your new home. A contingency added to the offer that this offer for your dream home depends on the sale of your existing home. You can move into your new home and get settled before listing your old house. Then sell your old house for the best price get settled before listing your old house. Then sell your old house for the best price if your house is already under contract, then you may have a shot at including a contingency in your purchase agreement.
Lease Your Current Home for a year or longer. At the moment rents are high it is possible to get more for rent and expenses that would more than cover your mortgage and costs of holding your home. Renting prices are is stable and leases are in demand.
A Bridge Loan bridges a gap between a sale and a purchase. If you have equity in your home usually a combined 20% in both your property and in the property you are purchasing. Lenders offer a short-term bridge loan. The advantage is that you do not have to pay for two mortgages during the bridge period qualify. Talk to me I have some great lenders for you who will give you some competitive rates.
I am one of the few Knock-certified agents in Minnesota and I can offer you these amazing benefits! so you can purchase your dream home, before selling your existing home.
Here is how it works: Knock provides funds for you to buy your new home before you even list your home for sale. You can move into your new home and get settled before listing your old house. Then sell your old house for the best price
- You can move into your new home and get settled before listing your old house. Then sell your old house when you are out of it, so there is time to make needed repairs and avoid the hassle of living there during stagings, showings, and inspections.
- With a pre-approved new mortgage from Knock, you don’t have to wait to sell to make a winning offer on your dream home.
- Move-in and pay only one mortgage
- Knock lends up to 20% for your next home.
- Income advance will give you @0%, 6-month mortgage payment
- Get top dollar for your current house with up to$25,000 for home preparation covered upfront
- 0% interest, only a 1.25% convenience fee
- No loan origination fees save thousands
- Convenient closing costs can be rolled into your mortgage ( No jumbo loans at this time, loans up to $548 250)